As a service to our clients, we at Boyle Feinberg Sharma, and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly eNewsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
You may subscribe to receive this newsletter by email.
- Children and Co-Parenting: 7 Post-Divorce Hobbies to Reinvent Your Life
The end of your marriage offers the opportunity to try new post-divorce hobbies and activities.
- Coping with Divorce: 5 Tips for Co-Parenting for Your Children’s Sake
Your children and their welfare should be your most important consideration when developing a co-parenting relationship.
- Relationships and Dating: 30 Percent of Divorces Involve Facebook: What You Need to Know
Will your marriage be one of the 30% to end due to your Facebook use?
- Divorce Process: Tips for Putting Down Lies and Fear During Divorce
Divorce is a struggle of fear and lies. Don’t be left alone or trying to sort through it all without guidance.
- Legal Issues: What to Expect from Your Family Law Consultation
Your initial family law consultation may be the most important meeting of your entire case.
- Children and Co-Parenting: How to Deal with Parental Guilt
Are you being too hard on yourself? Follow these tips for dealing with your guilt.
- Coping with Divorce: 10 Inspirational Messages You Need After Divorce
The best divorce advice comes from your own heart.
- Financial Issues: 5 Ways to Keep Divorce Costs Down
Follow these basic rules to help you save money in the long run.
- Divorce Process: How to Create Your Divorce Support Team
How to establish the proper personal and professional divorce support team.
- Relationships and Dating: 5 Reasons to Wait Before Dating After Divorce
When is the right time to start dating after divorce?
- Divorce Recovery: How Spirituality Can Help You Heal After Divorce
Research shows that spirituality can boost happiness and a sense of communal support.
- Coping with Divorce: 5 Tips That Will Change the Course of Your Divorce for the Better
You should really check out tip #2.
- Considering Divorce: 9 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
Ask these questions during the initial interview to see which lawyer is the right fit for you.
- Divorce Statistics: U.S. Divorce Statistics and Divorce Rate (2016 & 2017)
Marriage and divorce statistics, plus women’s and men’s divorce rates and marital status from 2000 to 2017.
- The Divorce Process: Do the Next Right Thing: A Process to Handle Personal Crisis
After losing a relationship, we highly recommend that you learn to take the next right action and regain control of your life.
- Children and Divorce: Advice for Parents of Adult Children of Divorce
Why all parents of adult children of divorce should keep these tips in mind.
- Financial Issues: Alimony and the New Tax Law
How the new tax law may affect your divorce.
- Co-Parenting and Divorce: Is Co-Parenting with a Narcissisitc Ex-Spouse Possible?
Learn the eight ways to deal with a narcissistic ex when there are children involved.
- Considering Divorce: Contemplating Divorce? Do These 5 Things First
If you’ve started seriously contemplating divorce, how will you know if it’s time to move on from your marriage – or any significant relationship?
- Divorce Process: Who’s on Your Team?
Don’t go through divorce alone: build a team!
- Co-Parenting and Divorce: Successful Same-Sex Co-Parenting: Keeping the Focus on the Child
How one couple moved from grief to guilt to respect and cooperation as same-sex co-parents.
- The Divorce Process: 7 Common Divorce Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoiding these divorce mistakes will help your case and prevent future regrets.
- Coping with Divorce: Dealing with Divorce Loneliness? Here’s Help
Loneliness can be one of the greatest challenges for people going through separation or divorce.
- Relationships: 3 Reasons Why We Stay in Unhappy Marriages
Whatever our brain decides is the primary justification for remaining in a bad relationship, most of these boil down to a handful or reasons.
- Legal Issues:
5 Reasons to Retain an Experienced Divorce Attorney
Don’t go through divorce alone! Here’s why you should engage an experienced divorce attorney to guide you through your divorce proceedings
- Financial Issues: You Have Your Divorce Financial Settlement. Now What?
How an experienced financial planner can help you make wise investments, reduce taxes and make sure your financial settlement will work for you both now and in the future.
- Considering Divorce: 5 New Year’s Resolutions from a Divorce Attorney
A practicing divorce attorney offers five new year’s resolutions for you to consider.
- Parental Alienation: How to Recognize Parental Alienation
What is parental alienation, and how to recognize it when it’s occurring?
- Podcast: How Alimony and Child Support Works
No two divorcing couples have identical circumstances, but one potential source of income (or expense) for many divorcing people will be spousal support.
- Divorce Recovery: Starting Over after Divorce
It takes courage and bravery to create a whole new life from scratch – especially after grey divorce. Here’s how.